SAM4s Table Service
The SAM4s SPS-2000 maintains each item of each guest check in memory. This allows you to eliminate custom printed guest checks. Because you can view an entire check on the display, you need not to print the check until the table is finished. The result is a clear and concise guest check. Of course, you can print or reprint a check at any time prior to settlement; and you can customize it with your own programmable message and graphic logo.
Guest Check Features
- Assign seat numbers to item to facilitate order delivery and separate payments.
- Hold and release items so that kitchen staff prepares items for serving at the appropriate times.
- Store and recall orders by customer name.
- Print barcodes on guest checks and access the check by scanning a barcode.
- Special instructions? Send custom or preset text messages with the kitchen requisition.
- Split checks by designating items for assignment to another guest check.
- Add the next round of drinks in one touch with the Repeat function.
- Sign employees on and off with magnetic employee cards.
To ease compliance with federal requlations, the SPS-2000 accumulates sales information and calculates tip allocation totals for each server.
- Daily and Period-to-Date Server reports contain tip allocation totals.
- Programmable allocation rate, for example 8% or 11%.
- Charge tips can be automatically deducted from cash-in-drawer totals.
- A Cash Tip declaration key allows cash tip entry by the server.
Graphic Table Management
Design a facsimile of your restaurant floor plan placing table in up to five areas- main floor, bar, counter, patio, or other serving locations. Tables can be displayed in different shapes and sizes and are color coded to differentiate open tables, tables with open checks and tables with printed guest checks. Operators can touch the table to open the check, easily move check balances from one table to another, or add check balances from multiple tables to a single table.
Designed For Reliability
No Hard Disk Drive
By using compact flash memory instead of a hard disk drive, the SAM4s SPS-2000 is inherently more reliable and requires less maintenance.
EPROM Program Storage
The SPS-2000 application program is bundled with each terminal and preloaded in EPROM, providing exceptional reliability, stability, and speed- with significantly faster booting than traditional PC-based POS.
No Single Point of Failure
Each SPS-2000 is fully functional without a server or network, meaning that there is no single point where an unexpected failure could completely disable your system.
Quiet Fanless Operation
With no fan to draw contaminates into the register, the SPS-2000 will perform better and last longer.
Popular POS Components Included- Not Added On
- Rear Display
- Magnetic Card Reader
- Easy Save/Load
- Easy to Access Ports
|SAM4s 2000 Tableservice|